Version 5.1.0 – July’18:
- Support for both Edge in Windows 10 2017 Fall update ánd Edge in 2018 Spring update.
- Fix the issue where in some circumstances the temp folder was locked after some time and a restart of Outlook was needed.
- You can now see your license code and the number of activations on the My Account page.
- Extended logging for more detailed insight on the activation process.
- Adjustment in the CharsToReplace registry setting, this setting will now only affect the filename and no longer the extention.
Version 5.0.2 – June’18:
- In some circumstances an email was moved to deleted items when dropped in a webcontrol that explicitly requested a move. We now force a copy action to the major browsers and the executables listed in the “ForceCopyToExe” setting even in those circumstances.
Version 5.0.1 – June’18:
- Configurable cleanup interval
- Replace characters in a filename
- Added setting to force copy to listed executables
- Added setting allowed executables can be listed
- More information about the registry settings can be found on our FAQ Registry Settings
Version 5.0.0 – May’18:
- New license model where license activations are now based on unique users
- Only a hash of the user SID is send to our licencing servers (GDPR compliant)
- Improved startup speed
- Removed dependency on VC++2017
- Installer has better detection for prerequisites so time needed for installation is minimized
- Enterprise release with 4 installers available (Full installer , Installer without prerequisites , MSI installer x64(Office 64bit) , MSI installer x86(Office 32bit) )
Version 4.3.1 – Januari ’18:
- Removed reference to config file in the manifest that prevented sideloading the vsto
- Force copy detection improvement for 32bit Outlook on 64bit Windows
Version 4.3.0 – Januari ’18:
- Force a copy to well-known Browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IExplerer, Edge) even if the dropzone or webapplication is requesting a move. Emails are now always copied and never moved to Deleted items.
Version 4.2.3 – December ‘17
- Beside the installers, all dll, exe and manifest files are now digitally signed for easier deployment and security validations
- LicenseInfo tool added to support license release and migration
Version 4.2.2 – November ‘17
- Added support for Microsoft specific web applications like Sharepoint and OneDrive
Version 4.2.1 – Oktober ‘17
- Improved startup speed
- Enterprise license validation failed in some circumstances
Version 4.2.0 – September ‘17
- Added support for latest Edge browser
- EULA included in setup
Version 4.1.0 – July ‘17
- New easy installer with all prerequisites included for both 32bit and 64bit
Version 4.0.0 – June ‘17
- Extended support to Office 2010 to 2016 both 32bit and 64bit on Windows 32bit and 64bit